Digital Content & Marketing Strategist
When it comes to the net, I’ve never just dipped my toe in the water. From my very first web authoring course at MSU, I dove in. Since then, I’ve had my hands on all stages of website design, development, and marketing strategies.
With my agency experience at MRM//McCann working on Chevrolet.com, I quickly gained confidence mastering any and all web Content Management Systems thrown my way (WordPress, Adobe Muse, Adobe CQ5). AJMNobleProperties.com and Dashing Nerds.com are the results of that skillset.
As a co-founder and administrator of DashingNerds.com, I also manage the front end changes by working in WordPress with our current HTML, CSS, and PHP built theme. I also determine large-scale changes to the site by working with our team’s back-end web developer, who specializes in PHP coding. These decisions are made with my marketing experience in mind to further enhance our website’s reach to our target audience.
- AJMNobleProperties.com (WordPress) Launch, Content, Updates *Currently Managing*
- DashingNerds.com (WordPress) Strategy, Launch, Content, Updates *Currently Managing*
- Stomping Grounds Game Shop Website Launch (In Progress)
- ACDelco.com Launch (Adobe CQ5)
- Chevrolet.com (Adobe CQ5) Updates, Page Builds, Asset Management, Campaign Launches, Custom Mobile Site Builds
- Congressional Campaign Website Strategy, Launch, Content, Updates
- Power Equipment Distributors Website Redesign
- Stomping Grounds Game Shop (WordPress) Website Launch (In Progress)
- SWFSanctuary.org (HTML, CSS file edits) Updates, Usability Testing
- The RCAH Center for Poetry (Adobe Muse, Dreamweaver)
My experience in marketing has given me many opportunities to present my knowledge and train my colleagues on best practices in the field. Below are just a few highlights of the diverse skills that got me to where I am:
- Inbound Marketing
- Social media coordination
- Search engine optimization (SEO & SEM best practices)
- Email marketing
- Website usability testing (UX)
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Video & audio editing (Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband, Audacity, Windows Movie Maker)